Faculty Support Assistant – Full Time Role
Blue Spirit’s Faculty Support Assistant (FSA) plays a key role as part of the team that coordinates retreat groups’ needs and activities. The position requires a person skilled in responsive customer service and clear-headed problem solving skills that can clearly communicate with visiting faculty and address group needs. The FSA will assist with the production for all Blue Spirit retreat programming, being responsible for the set-up and breakdown of classes, workshops and special events including audio and visual (A/V) support.
– Must be bilingual (English/Spanish).
– Must maintain a professional and appropriate presentation at all times.
– Must have a valid driver’s license and able to drive a standard shift vehicle.
– Must be willing to be physically active for most of the workday; there are lots of stairs and keeping yoga classrooms and equipment clean and tidy requires hard work.
– Ensure adequate, care, use and inventory of supplies and A/V equipment.
– Must have transportation to get to/from work.
– Experience with professional A/V equipment is a plus.
– Must have BCR bank account.
– Must be legal resident or citizen of Costa Rica
– Hours: 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. 1 day off. Paid overtime may be required during peak weeks and special events.
– Must be flexible and available to work shifts as required.
– Weekly schedule will vary according to retreat program needs.
– Must be able to work during major holidays, as needed.
– Must commit to working through the entire season.
***ONLY CANDIDATES WHO LIVE IN NOSARA, GARZA OR SURROUNDINGS.***
Please apply by sending your curriculum to [email protected] or fill out the form below.
Check out all current job openings here.